Initiative Deutsche Infrastruktur
IDI - Initiative Deutsche Infrastruktur e.V. is an independent platform of German pension funds and insurers, political representatives and associations (across sectors and regions).
The IDI is represented by the Managing Board:
- Alexander Mayer, Member of the Board, W&W Asset Management GmbH (Chair)
- Axel-Rainer Hoffmann, Member of the Board, VOLKSWOHL BUND
- Lutz Horstick, Head of Investment Ärzteversorgung Westfalen-Lippe
- Ulf Loleit, Senior Vice President Corporate Treasury, BASF SE
- Michael Rieder, Managing Partner, Palladio Partner
The Political Advisory Board is chaired by Dr. Peter Ramsauer, MoP (former Federal Minister of Transport, Building and Urban Development).