Working student – Investment Management (m/w/d)
We are looking for a working student to support our investment team at the Frankfurt am Main location for a period of at least six months, starting immediately.
- extensive support to the investment team in sustainable infrastructure and private equity investments.
- working with the investment team in the preparation of investment proposals on a quantitative and qualitative level
- assistance to the asset management team in the ongoing administration of the existing investment portfolio
- participation at the regular update of the reporting scheme to investors and creating customer presentations
- research activities in the field of infrastructure and private equity global
- advanced studies (Bachelor or Master) in economics with very good results,
financial management focus would be desirable
- ideally experience from previous internships in the field of alternative investments, asset management, auditing, management consulting and/or investment banking
- very good German and good English skills
- excellent analytical skills as well as professional knowledge of MS-Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- strong team spirit, flexibility, ability to work under pressure and high level of motivation
- autonomous and systematic way of working
What we offer
With us you can expect interesting and varied tasks in a motivated, creative and team-oriented environment. As a working student, you will quickly gain valuable insight into the valuation of infrastructure and private equity investments from the perspective of a renowned long-term investment boutique with extensive international market coverage.
The workload is approx. 20 hours per week, during the semester break up to full-time possible. The duration of the employment should be at least six months. Please send your detailed application documents and information regarding the possible starting date.
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: 069 - 17 53 72 67 – 72