Working Student – Investment Management (m/w/d)
We are looking for a Working Student to support our investment team at the Frankfurt am Main location for a period of at least six months, starting immediately.
- extensive support to the investment team in sustainable infrastructure and private equity investments.
- working with the investment team in the preparation of investment proposals on a quantitative and qualitative level
- assistance to the asset management team in the ongoing administration of the existing investment portfolio
- participation at the regular update of the reporting scheme to investors and creating customer presentations
- research activities in the field of infrastructure and private equity global
- advanced studies (Bachelor or Master) in economics with very good results,
financial management focus would be desirable
- ideally experience from previous internships in the field of alternative investments, asset management, auditing, management consulting and/or investment banking
- very good German and good English skills
- excellent analytical skills as well as professional knowledge of MS-Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- strong team spirit, flexibility, ability to work under pressure and high level of motivation
- autonomous and systematic way of working
What we offer
With us you can expect interesting and varied tasks in a motivated, creative and team-oriented environment. As a working student, you will quickly gain valuable insight into the valuation of infrastructure and private equity investments from the perspective of a renowned long-term investment boutique with extensive international market coverage.
The workload is approx. 20 hours per week, during the semester break up to full-time possible. The duration of the employment should be at least six months. Please send your detailed application documents and information regarding the possible starting date to email@example.com
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: 069 - 17 53 72 67 – 13